Facebook Badge

About Me

My photo
Freeport, New York, United States
It's useless, the more you write about yourself the less people want to read. So just make an effort to find out for yourself.

9.12.2009

Ellen DeGeneres and American Idol...

Well:
First I think that AI broke the magic by letting Paula go. If they're willing to pay Mrs. DeGeneres they might as well had try to work things out with Abdul.
Ellen is not going to work for bananas and coconuts, so it means that Fox could've had negociate with Paula.
Mistake! If it ain't broken don't fix it.

After last season I had decided that I wasn't going to watch AI anymore. I did not feel the outcome was fair and that the true idol was Mr. Lambert. The fact that, because of him being gay, cost him the title made me throw up. The "winner" (I can't even remember his name) is so dull that he clearly wasn't the "american idol"; Then news broke that Paula was out...

But I love Ellen and when they announced her as a fourth judge that made reconsider my watching AI again.
Maybe someone from the musical industry could've been a better choice, but even as Paula is a singer she was kind of a freak show so Ellen can do her part in that level too.
Besides Ellen is coming as the "people's voice". As someone who would buy the CD instead of producing one. That's going to be a very interesting take on the competition.

She's kind as well and her comments will be hilarious...
And I can't wait to see what will happen between her and Simon.
It would be wiser if we just wait and see how it goes and how she does it.
Overall, since Paula is no longer there, Ellen seems to be a good choice.


T/69

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Visitors Stats